Different users have access to different functions of the site. While anyone can do most things on the site, including reading and editing, administrators can access a few additional functions.
Overview of all User rights
- The additional functions of an administrator include:
- Deleting and undeleting pages, page histories, and uploaded files.
- Locking a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without admin rights or autoconfirmed status.
- Blocking IP addresses or user names from editing; and very quick "rollback" of undesirable edits.
- Editing the interface by changing system messages and skins.
- A bureaucrat can:
- Make other users into bureaucrats or administrators on their own wiki.
- Wikia Staff members have full access to all Wikia. They will be shown in  on any wiki.
The "founder" of a wiki, the person who first requested it, is given administrator access automatically. Founders are also given bureaucrat access so they can make any other user on their wiki an administrator or bureaucrat. For a complete list of users with administrator access, see [].
|CCow the Hydrokinetic (CC)||Bureaucrat/Admin||Active|
How do I use administrator powers?
See [how-to guide|Help:Administrators' how-to guide] for a guide on using admin functions.
Becoming an administrator
For you to become an administrator, someone with bureaucrat access must make you one. If you would like to request adminship, talk to one of the bureaucrats/admins listed above.
What can administrators not do?
Administrators shouldn't abuse their power or ability. They should act fairly and just to all users and all pages.