|“||I want the same thing every Renegade does. Justice.||”|
Adrian Everhart, also known as Sketch, is one of the main protagonists in the Renegades.
Adrian's power manifested the first time he was handed a crayon. His scribbles came to life and squiggled around his apartment.
When Adrian was two or three, he created lines that believed they were dinosaurs and aliens. Those scribbles always tried to chomp down on people's toes when they were walking around. This is why his mother, Lady Indomitable, thought it would be a good idea to hire an ex-art teacher to start giving Adrian drawing lessons.
Adrian is a tall boy with dark skin, close-cut hair, and thick-framed eyeglasses. He is lean but muscular. When he smiles he gets dimples around his mouth, which is considered a contagious smile.
His personality is truly unique, very artsy, yet determined. Adrian is very loyal to his friends. When it comes to being the Sentinel, which is his secret identity, he is willing to bend a few rules. He is very considerate of others and does many things to make other people smile.
Abilities and Weapons
- Artwork Genesis: Adrian possesses the ability to turn all of his drawings into reality, including the tattoos he gives himself, which can give him new abilities.
- Fire Manipulation: Adrian has the power to create and resist fire.
- Light Beam: Adrian has the ability to shoot a light beam with extreme accuracy at his enemies, stunning them briefly.
- Jumping: Adrian can jump extremely long distances or to very high heights.
- Sentinel Suit: Adrian has possession of the suit the Sentinel wears. It is completely bulletproof and protects him from many other forms of attack, although it can be penetrated by some weapons, such as Ruby's dagger. Any damage done to the suit Adrian can repair through his Artwork Genesis ability.
- Adrian draws a lot of tools and weaponry for the Renegades.
- When left to his own devices, Adrian likes to draw the city for Max.